Most of the people who use Google doesn't know that there are some special commands through which we can find only the specific results that are more useful to us than what we get without these commands. The list of commands are called Google Dorks. Google Dorks are also used by many of the hacker to find vulnerabilities in sites. You cannot even believe that after using it, you might even get your desired result as the first link on the page.
- It will list all the sites having the link you specify.
- It will show you the info which Google has about a particular site.
- It will show all the results which define the word or the words. (You can use space after ':' in this)
define: words or words
- It will show you the search result for the specific site.
site:site-link words to search
- It returns all the sites that contain the specified word in it's title on any page.
- It returns all the sites that contain the specified word in it's URL.
- It shows all the sites that contain a word in it's text.
- It returns all the sites that contain file of the specified file format like mp3, txt, pdf etc. (Do not use dot before file format)
- It is similar to intitle. In this you can use multiple words to search in the title of the page.
- It is similar to inurl. You can use this to find multiple words in the URL of sites.
- Do not use space after ':' until and unless specified.
- You can use the combination of multiple dorks to get more precise results.
- These are only some of the most common and useful dorks that are used.
I will keep adding more and more dorks to the list as i find them. Feel free to ask question or comment below. If you find any other useful dork then do tell in the comments and i will add it to the list.